COPYRIGHT © PAYNE INSURANCE GROUP, LLC. 2015-2016
INSURANCE GUIDES FOR LOUISIANA
After the Hurricane Hits
- A quick reference page perfect for hurricane season.
Ask Commissioner Donelon
- The Commissioner's award winning question-and-answer-style column that appears in more than 30 newspapers around the state.
- A top ten list of things you can do to stop insurance fraud.
Consumer's Guide to Auto Insurance
- Shopping tips, update on auto insurance laws, policy terminology, and discount information.
Consumers' Guide to Homeowners Insurance
- Shopping tips, policy terminology, discount information and easy-to-use worksheets make this series a consumer favorite.
Consumer's Guide to Life Insurance
- Information on life insurance options.
Consumers' Guide to Long-Term Care Insurance
- To help consumers better understand Long-term Care Insurance and make better decisions when considering a policy.
Insurance Fraud- A Crime That Affects Us All
- Information on how to recognize and report insurance fraud.
Louisiana Insurance Update
- Articles from the Department's industry newsletter.
- A brochure to inform senior citizens in Louisiana about SHIIP counselors who can help them with their Medicare questions.
Medigap Rights and Protections
- A brochure to provide senior citizens in Louisiana with Medigap insurance information.
MNRO -Decisions Based on Medical Necessity
- A brochure to educate consumers on the Medical Necessity Review Organization law.
Teenager's Guide to Auto Insurance
- Answers to common questions teenagers have about getting auto insurance.
Weathering the Storm
- A colorful booklet with advice on how to handle your insurance needs before, during and after a storm.
What to Do After a Flood
- A step-by-step reference page for use after a flood.
Workers' Compensation Dos & Don'ts
- A good source of information on workers' compensation.
Site Designed & Hosted by Riverport Creative Group